E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Xi. Wang, Lizi. Zhang. Multi-objective grid planning for wind farms using NSGA-II hybrid intelligent algorithm[J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2011, 31(19):17-24. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Jun. Liu, Hui. Li, Ming Zhou, et al. Multi-objective power grid planning considering wind speed correlation[J]. Electric Power Automation Equipment, 2015, 35(10):87-94. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Chengxin. Li, Zhaoyang. Dong, Guo Chen, et al. Flexible transmission expansion planning associated with large-scale wind farms integration considering demand response[J]. IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution, 2015, 9(15):2276-2283. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yue. Zhang, Xiuli. Wang, Pingliang Zeng, et al. Coordinated planning of source and network based on Copula theory considering wind power correlation [J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2017, 41(09):102-108. (in Chinese) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Libo. Zhang, Haozhong. Cheng, Pingliang Zeng, et al. Transmission network planning based on uncertainty theory [J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2016, 40(16):159-167. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Chang M S. A scenatio-based mixed integer linear programming model for composite power system expansion planning with greenhouse gas emission controls[J]. Clean Technologies & Environmental policy, 2014, 16(6):1001-1014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.