E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Q.Q. Yang, Z.Y. Li, X.N. Lu, et al. A review of soil heavy metal pollution from industrial and agricultural regions in China: Pollution and risk assessment[J]. Science of the Total Environment, 642: 690-700 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Duan, J.C. Lee, Y.S. Liu, et al. Distribution of Heavy Metal Pollution in Surface Soil Samples in China: A Graphical Review[J]. Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology, 97: 303-309 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Z.X. Luoa, M.R. Gaob, X.S. Luo, et al. National pattern for heavy metal contamination of topsoil in remote farmland impacted by haze pollution in China[J]. Atmospheric Research, 170: 34-40 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.W. Liu, W. Li, W.P. Song, et al. Remediation techniques for heavy metal-contaminated soils: Principles and applicability[J]. Science of The Total Environment, 633: 206-219 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Wang, X. Pan, S. Zhang, Q. Zhong, et al. Remediation of heavy metal contaminated soil by biodegradable chelator–induced washing: Efficiencies and mechanisms[J]. Environmental Research (2020) doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envres.2020.109554 [Google Scholar]
- S. Cheng, Q. Lin, Y. Wang, et al. The removal of Cu, Ni, and Zn in industrial soil by washing with EDTA-organic acids[J]. Arabian Journal of Chemistry (2020) doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arabjc.2020.02.015 [Google Scholar]
- K.R. Reddy, S. Chinthamreddy. Comparison of Extractants for Removing Heavy Metals from Contaminated Clayey Soils. Soil and Sediment Contamination, 9, 449-462 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Feng, S.R. Zhang, Q.M. Zhong, et al. Soil washing remediation of heavy metal from contaminated soil with EDTMP and PAA: Properties, optimization, and risk assessment[J]. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 381: 120997 (2020) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Gluhar, A. Kaurin, D. Lestan. Soil washing with biodegradable chelating agents and EDTA: Technological feasibility, remediation efficiency and environmental sustainability[J]. Chemosphere (2020) doi.org/10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.127226Get rights and content [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.