E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Gui, W.Ye, T.Chang, H.(2010)Design of Photocatalytic Treatment Device for Dynamic Circulating Sewage[J]. machine building. [Google Scholar]
- Li, M.Y.Fang, G.L.Zhang, G.Wei, J.Zheng, G.(2018)Adsorption and photocatalytic properties of composites [J].Journal of Hebei University (Natural Science Edition). [Google Scholar]
- Liu, D.X. (2015) Sewage Treatment in Oil Field[M]. China University of Petroleum Press. [Google Scholar]
- Lu,Y.Qing,X.G.(2020)Advances in TiO2 Nanocrystalline photocatalysts in Water Pollution Treatment[J].Jiangsu Science and Technology Information. [Google Scholar]
- Hao,J.Q.(2017)Preparation and visible photocatalytic properties of bismuth oxyates/new carbon materials photocatalysts[D]. Changchun University Of Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Hao,Y.C.(2017)Preparation and Properties of New Bi-based photocatalysts and Their Composites[D]. Dalian Polytechnic University. [Google Scholar]
- Chai,L.Y.(2018)Synthesis of novel electrocatalyst materials (molybdenum phosphide, bimetallic phosphides, sulfides) and their electrocatalytic properties[D].Northwest University . [Google Scholar]
- Fang,Z.Q.Liu,W.X.Chen,Y.R.(2003) Synthesis and Electrochemical Properties of Nano γ MnO_2—— of New Oxygen Electrostatic Catalyst Materials[J].Power supply technology. [Google Scholar]
- Li,C.Y.(2012)Controllable synthesis of novel semiconductor photocatalysts and preparation of semiconductor-porous carbon composites[D].Northeast Forestry University . [Google Scholar]
- Zhao.F.F.(2019)Preparation and properties of rare earth upconversion luminescent materials and novel semiconductor nanocomposite photocatalysts[D]. Shanghai University. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.