E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Bagehot, W. Lombard Street: A Description of the Money Market. Philadelphia: Orioned, 1991. [Google Scholar]
- Beck, T, R, Levine, NormanꞏL. Finance and the Source of Growth[J]. Journal of Financial Economics. 2000, (1):261-300. [Google Scholar]
- Marco Da Rin, Thomas Hellmann. Banks as Catalysts for Industrialization[J]. Journal of Financial Intermediation, 2002, (11): 366-397. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Shijin. Creating a favorable financial environment for industrial upgrading and development [J]. Shanghai Finance, 1996, (4). [Google Scholar]
- Ni Runsen. Research on Debt Problem of China’s Iron and Steel Industry from the Perspective of Supply-side Institutional Reform [D]: [Master’s thesis]. Shanghai: Shanghai Academy of Sciences, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Jinshengxue. China’s financial dilemma and Countermeasures in overcapacity [J]. Modern Economic Information, 2016, (13): 280-281. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Liangfang. Financial industry should play a leverage role in solving overcapacity [J]. Finance and Economy, 2013, (11): 4-6. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.