E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Anlan Li, Manting Luo, Chanfang Gu. Behavior analysis of College Students’ choice of Internet financial products -- Based on Dongguan research [J]. China market, 2020 (10): 37-39 + 48 [Google Scholar]
- Rui Li, Shu Yang. Research on the current situation and demand of College Students’ Internet financial management under the background of Internet finance [J]. Times finance, 2020 (15): 128-130 [Google Scholar]
- Hongbo Yan. Current situation and suggestions of College Students’ financial management under the background of Internet finance [J]. Financial circles (Academic Edition), 2020 (09): 22-23 [Google Scholar]
- Zehu iHan, Jiangping Zhou, Fei Chen, Shouquan Zhu. Analysis of the influencing factors of College Students’ financial management based on Internet plus financial background -- Based on the survey of universities in Xuzhou, Jiangsu, [J]. China business theory, 2019 (21): 222-224 [Google Scholar]
- Xianyong Huang, Huajing Zeng,haoxiong Yan. Consumption and financial management of college students based on Internet Finance: a case study of universities in Guangzhou [J]. Modern business industry: 2020 (27): 72-75 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.