E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||BFS2020-Biotechnology and Food Science|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Su Yajing, Sun Aidong, Gao Xuejuan. Optimized Response Surface Design of Extracting Total Flavonoids from Sheath of Bamboo Shoot [J]. Science and Technology of Food Industry, 2010,01:233-236. [Google Scholar]
- Juck Zhang, Zhuang Yuanbei, Wei Aihong, et al. Study on Antioxidant and Nitrosation Inhibitory Activities of Bitter Bamboo Shoot Extracts [J]. Food Science and Technology, 2020,45(10):202-207. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Haixia, Zeng Qingnan, Cheng Ping. Effects of Different Covering Materials of Varying Thickness on Production of Phyllostachys Pracecox Shoots [J]. Southern Forestry Science, 2020,48(04):34-39. [Google Scholar]
- Hujie. Study on in Vitro Activity of Bamboo Shoot Dietary Fiber and Composition Changes [D]. Zhejiang Normal University, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Li Ke, Li Yan, Liu Junya, et al. Effects of Bamboo Shoot Dietary Fiber Combined with Pre-emulsified Vegetable Oil on Emulsifying Stability and Rheological Properties of Low-fat Minced Pork [J]. Food and Fermentation Industry, 2020,46(20):9-14. [Google Scholar]
- Deng Baowei, Du Fangyan. Study on Favonoids Content in Peanut plants and Their Different Parts [J]. Journal of Peanut Science, 2009,38(1):5-9. [Google Scholar]
- Qin Li, Cheng Wenjie, Wang Junyang, et al. Comparative Study on Total Flavonoids Content in Branches and Leaves of Four Types of Hippophae Rhamnoides [J]. Journal of Livestock Ecology, 2013,34(2):45-48. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Zhe, Gao Yun, Dang Youchao, et al. Determining Total Flavonoids Content in Anoectochilus Formosanus in Guizhou [J]. Journal of Guizhou University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 2020,42(06):23-27. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yongmei, Xie Jing. Ultrasonic-assisted Extraction of Flavonoids from Pomelo Seeds and Its Antioxidant Activity [J]. Guangdong Chemical Industry, 2020,47(22):21-23. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Jin, Sun Fenfang, Zhou Xia, et al. Extraction and Antioxidant Cctivity of Total Flavonoids from Pear Pomace in Laiyang [J]. Food Research and Development, 2020,41(22):118-123. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Wenwen, Yuan Yi, Yuan Caihong, et al. Study on the Extraction Technology of Total Flavonoids from Bamboo Shoots [J]. Journal of Anhui Agricultural University, 2011, 38(2): 197-201. [Google Scholar]
- Su Yajing, Sun Aidong, Gao Xuejuan. Optimized Response Surface Design of Total Flavonoids Extraction from Sheath of Bamboo Shoot [J]. Science and Technology of Food Industry, 2010,01: 33-236. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.