E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||HCCE2020-Hydraulic, Civil and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Liu Chaoming. Data Mining Achievement of Pit Excavations and Safty Analysis [J]. Urban Rail Transit, 2006, 9(12):57-60. [Google Scholar]
- Yin Shengquan, Liang Fayun, Yao Xiaoqing. Dynamic Risk Prediction for the Deep Excavations Based on Neutral Networks and It’s Applications [J]. Chinese Journal of Underground Space and Engineering, 2011, 07(5):996-1000. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Xinjiang, Ding Zhi. Safety Evaluation of Foundation Pits by Extension Assessment Method Combined with Entropy Law. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 2008 (s1): 672-676. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Junwei, Shang Wenchang, Yu Xiuxia. Risk Assessment on Deep Excavation Construction Based on Fuzzy Evaluation Theory[J]. Chinese Journal of Underground Space and Engineering, 2016, 12(3):825-830. [Google Scholar]
- Meng Fanli, Zheng Qi, Li Yan. Deformation predictionof deep foundation pit based on BP neural network[J]. Journal of Zhejiang University of Technology, 2014, 42(4):367-372. [Google Scholar]
- Kou Runsheng. Settlement’s Prediction and Safety Assessment of Building around Deep Foundation Pit[D]. Chongqing University, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jin. Research of safety evaluation for deep excavating foundation based on the field measured data[D]. Tongji University, 2008. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.