E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||HCCE2020-Hydraulic, Civil and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Wu Guifei, Zhang Yanqing, Sun Ke. Research on Bridge Damage Identification Based on Displacement Influence Lines of Multiple Measuring Points [J]. Journal of China Three Gorges University (Natural Science Edition), 2018, v.40; No. 161(02): 59-64. [Google Scholar]
- Ning Tingting, Li Dongsheng. Truss damage identification based on strain difference influence line [J]. Fujian Construction Science and Technology, 2017(06): 20-22. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Xunru. Evaluation of bridge damage using deflection influence line of finite element method [J]. Friends of Science, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Zhiwei, Cai Qinlin. Bridge local damage identification method based on influence line under structural health monitoring system [Google Scholar]
- Tang Shenghua, Zhang Jiaqi, Qin Fuqian, et al. Damage identification method of uniform cross-section beam based on the difference of displacement influence line curvature [Google Scholar]
- Liu Wenfeng. Application of detection technology and instrument in bridge health monitoring system [M]. Tianjin University Press, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Li Guohao. Bridge structure stability and vibration [M]. China Railway Publishing House, 1992. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Jue. Health monitoring of bridge structures [J]. Citation Edition: Engineering Technology, 2016, 000(006): P.123-123. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.