E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||HCCE2020-Hydraulic, Civil and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Li Jian , Effect of short-cut basalt fibers on mechanical properties and microstructure of slag fly ash concrete. Journal of Silicates, 36:727-737(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Lian Jie, Experimental study on the mechanical properties of short-cut basalt fiber reinforced concrete. Industrial Construction, 37:8-10(2007) [Google Scholar]
- Cai Jiangning, Research on hybrid fiber toughened high performance concrete. Journal of Three Gorges University (Natural Science Edition), 2002.01:42-44(2002) [Google Scholar]
- Wang JL, Study on the main influencing factors of strength and permeability performance of new pervious concrete. New Building Materials, 11:71-74(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Hu Linna , Study on basalt fiber composite type material and its degradation mechanism. [D] Hebei University of Technology(2003) [Google Scholar]
- Gao Rundong , Experimental study of polypropylene thick fiber (PPTF) permeable concrete. New Building Materials, 42: 1-3+42(2015) [Google Scholar]
- Peng Miao, Experimental study on the basic mechanical properties of basalt fiber concrete. Concrete, 2012.01::74-75(2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.