E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||HCCE2020-Hydraulic, Civil and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Xu Wei. Construction Technology of Railway Tunnel Crossing Shallow Buried Mud-flow Slug [J].]; and Construction ,2015.42(12):71-72. [Google Scholar]
- Li Tianbin, Liu Liang, Chen Guoqing. Numerical Simulation and Optimal Disposal of Debris Flow Accumulating Body in Tunnel Crossing J]. Journal of Engineering Geology ,2015,34(4):712-718. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Linrong, Wang Lei, Su Zhiman. Evaluation of engineering vulnerability to debris flow disaster in tunnel engineering [J].]; and Geotechnical Mechanics 20(7):2153-2158. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Linfeng, Tang Hongmei, Chen Hongkai. Settlement Principle of Debris Flow Tunnel Structure [J].] Journal of Chongqing Jiaotong University (Natural Science Edition) 18(3):387-391. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Hongkai, Chen Yeying, Tang Hongmei, et al. 2004: Deductive and Dynamic Study of Erosion and Erosion of Debris Flows and J]. Banks Highway ,12:149-154. [Google Scholar]
- Xin Bin, Su Zhiman, Xu Linrong. Disaster Characteristics and Countermeasures of Debris Flow in Zhuofu Tunnel in Zhiliu County [J].] on Disaster Reduction Railway Construction 13(10):48-50. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Zhengguo, Zhu Yongquan, Wu Guangming, Wang Jian, Wang Daoyuan, Li Xinzhi. A study on the optimization of surrounding rock reinforcement and construction scheme of debris flow accumulation tunnel Journal of Railway Engineering 12(11):75-81+87 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.