E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||HCCE2020-Hydraulic, Civil and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Gnirk, P.F. (1966) An experimental study of indexed single bit-tooth penetration into dry rock at confining pressures of 0 to 7500 psi. In: Proceedings of the First Congress International Society on Rock Mechanics. Lisbon. pp. 121-129. [Google Scholar]
- Maurer, W.C. (1966) The state of rock mechanics knowledge in drilling. In: The 8 The US Symposium on Rock Mechanics (USRMS). New York. pp. 355-395. [Google Scholar]
- Sikarskie, D.L., Altier, N. J. (1973) The formation of chips in the penetration of elastic-brittle materials(rock). Jounal of Applied Mechanics. 791-798. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sikarskie, D.L., Cheatham,J.B. (1973) Penetration Problems in Rock Mechanics. 41-47. [Google Scholar]
- Paul, B., Sikarskie, D.L. (1965) A preliminary theory of static penetration of a rigid wedge into a brittle material. Transaction of the Society of Mining Engineers. 372-383. [Google Scholar]
- Tian, B.J., Liu, S.J., Zhang, Y.B. Liang, P., Liu, X.X. (2016) Laboratory simulation of temporospatial evolution characteristics of infrared radiation in the process of rockburst in granite tunnel. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 37(3): 711-718. [Google Scholar]
- Song, Y.M., Ma, S.P., Yang X.B., Wang, X. (2011) Experimental investigation on failure of rock by digital speckle correlation methods. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 30(1): 170-175. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Y.H., Lin, Z.B., Jing, H.W., Yang, S.Q. (2015) High-accuracy digital speckle correlation method for rock with dynamic fractures. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 34(6): 1061-1068. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.