E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||HCCE2020-Hydraulic, Civil and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Fu Y. Study on the shear performance of RC beams strengthened by hybrid binging FRP. Southeast University. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yang R, Bao L, Sun K. Comparative Test of shear properties of RC constrained beams strengthened with FRP. Project quality.(2016): 20~30 [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Y. Reinforced concrete beam -FRP composite reinforcement method. Dalian University of Technology. (2017): 8~13 [Google Scholar]
- Ma L, Gu X. Secondary stress outer viscose fiber sheet reinforcement of reinforced concrete beam under bending bearing capacity. Structural engineer. (2011), 38(3): 70~76 [Google Scholar]
- Tang Y, Lu H. Experimental study on flexural performance of composite Reinforced concrete beams. Southeast University. (2020) 50(5): 822~830 [Google Scholar]
- Qin Z, Tian X, Li G. Flexural cracking load test and calculation analysis of reinforced concrete beams strengthened with BFRP[J]. Jinan University. (2018), 32 (1): 39~46 [Google Scholar]
- Chen C, Li H, Zhu X. Short-term stiffness test and theoretical study of reinforced concrete beams strengthened with sheet［J］. Architectural structure. (2018), 39(1): 146~152 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou T. Study on flexural performance of reinforced concrete beams reinforced with carbon fiber cloth and steel plate [D]. Wuhan University. (2004): 15~35 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.