E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||HCCE2020-Hydraulic, Civil and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Tang Like, Jia Yi, Ji Yuntao, et al. Load test of high pier and long span continuous rigid frame bridge. Railway Construction.57,7 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Dong Feng,Zhang Jiandong,Li Xuehong, et al.Static and dynamic load test research of steel truss web prestressed concrete composite beam bridge. China and Foreign Highway,35,2(2015) [Google Scholar]
- Qi Xingjun, Zhao Yue, Zhao Qi.Numerical method for static load test of skew bridge based on modal deflection. Chinese Journal of Building Science and Engineering,37,3(2020) [Google Scholar]
- Luo Hao, Guo Xiangrong.Analysis of vehicle-bridge coupling vibration of multi-span oblique simply supported T-beam bridge.China Railway Science,30,4(2009) [Google Scholar]
- Xi Guangheng, Chen Xiao, Liu Bin.Field load test study on externally prestressed bridges. China and Foreign Highway,28,4(2008) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Wei, Zhang Yuping, Feng Longcheng. et al.Research on optimization of static load test of multi-span cable-stayed bridge with low towers, World Bridges,45,1(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ge Junying.Guide for the use of bridge engineering software MIDAS CIVIL. Beijing: People’s Communications Press,(2013) [Google Scholar]
- Institute of Highway Research, Ministry of Transport. JTG /TJ21—2011 Test and Evaluation Regulations for the Bearing Capacity of Highway Bridges. Beijing: People’s Communications Press, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Changan University.JTG/TJ21-01-2015 Highway Bridge Load Test Regulations. Beijing: People’s Communications Press,(2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.