E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||HCCE2020-Hydraulic, Civil and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Qian, Q.H., Chen, Z.L. (1997) Prospects of underground space development and utilization in the 21st century. Journal of Academy of Engineering, 12(3): 1-8. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Z.Q. (2013) Development and prospect of mechanical shaft boring technology. Journal of China Coal Society, 38(7): 1116-1122. [Google Scholar]
- Jing, G.Y. (2019) Research on key construction technology of large diameter raise boring through special stratum. Coal Engineering, 51(5): 68-72. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Z.Q. (2015) Study on the key drilling technology by large-diameter raise boring machine. University of Science and Technology Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Z.Q., Xu, G.L. (2011) Research on ZFY5.0/600 mode large diameter raise boring machine. Coal Science and Technology, 39(5): 87-90. [Google Scholar]
- Han, B., Liu, Z.Q., Jing G.Y., Tan, H. (2015) Development and application of experiment device for rock fragmentation by rolling cutter. Coal Mine Machinery, 36(12): 214-217. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng, S.Y., Ma, Y.B., Yu, J.S. (2019) Research of raise boring technology on constructing shaft in gold mine and engineering application. China Mining Magazine, 28(4): 115-119. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, H.B., Li, Y., Zhang, X.L., Fan, Q.X. (2019) Application of new large reverse drilling rig technology in deep shaft excavation of baihetan hydropower station. Water Power, 45(5): 73-76+102. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng, S.Y. (2018) Study and application of raise-boring method for deep vertical shaft of railway tunnel construction: a case study of dangjinshan tunnel. Tunnel Construction, 38(9): 1560-1565. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, H.X., Meng, Y.F. (2005) New technology to drill horizontal wells with under-balance pressure by air injection. Petroleum Exploration and Development, 32(1): 100-102. [Google Scholar]
- Shen, Z.H. (2005) Development trend of the modern drilling technology. Petroleum Exploration and Development, 32(1): 89-91. [Google Scholar]
- Li, S.B., Chen, X.H., Tang, Y.L., Zhao, C.H. (2009) Calculation and it’s effect parameters of minimum gas volume of air drilling. Science Technology and Engineering, 9(22): 6634-6637+6646. [Google Scholar]
- William C. L., Yang, H. (2012) Air and gas manual. Petroleum Industry Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Cui, Z.J. (1996) A new method for calculating air drilling parameters. Journal of Jianghan Petroleum Institute, (4): 64-68. [Google Scholar]
- Su, Y.N., Zhou, C., Dou, X.R. (2005) Operation characteristics analysis and process parameters selection of air drilling. Petroleum Exploration and Development, 32(2): 86-90+122. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, Y.R., Meng, Y.F., Lei, T., Tang, G., Zhang, H.L. (2007) Theory and practice of gas drilling. Petroleum Industry Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu, H.J., Lin, Y.H., Ming, C.Z., Zhao, S.J., Mou, H.L. (2010) Evaluation of gas’s carrying capacity and erosion ability in air drilling. Drilling Fluid and Completion Fluid, 27(2): 34-36+42+89-90. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.