E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||HCCE2020-Hydraulic, Civil and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Huang Jun, Li Liansheng, Lin Sheng,et al. Static load test for particularly loaded bridge in hydropower station[J]. Technology of Highway and Transport, 2010, (2): 52-55 [Google Scholar]
- Dong Shuiying. Static calculation and analysis of special load vehicle passing through hollow plate [J]. Technology of Highway and Transport (Applied Technology Edition), 2010, (6): 288-290 [Google Scholar]
- Gu Yongjun, Shi Ying. Research on reliability evaluation method and technical countermeasures for special load vehicle passing bridge [D]. Hang’zhou: Zhe jiang University of Technology, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Su Jianfeng, Xu Yufeng. Research on special vehicle safety assessment for existing bridges[J]. Journal of China & Foreign Highway, 2013, 33(4): 230-233 [Google Scholar]
- Li Desheng, Zhou Zhaohuan. Analysis of bridge load test with special vehicle load [J]. Urban Roads Bridges & Flood Control, 2012, (1):55-57 [Google Scholar]
- Demeke B,Tommy H.T. Evaluation of dynamic loads on a skew box girder continuous bridge[J]. Engineering Structures, 2006, (29): 1052-1063 [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Transport of the People’s Republic of China, Specification for inspection and evaluation of load-bearing capacity of highway bridges: JTG/TJ21-2011 [S] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.