E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||HCCE2020-Hydraulic, Civil and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Nielsen, T.S., Hansen, K.B. (2007) Do green areas affect health? results from a danish survey on the use of green areas and health indicators. Health & Place, 13(4): 839-850. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, H., Wu, J.P. (2010). Review on Restorative Environment: The Theories and Evaluation. Chinese Journal of health psychology, 18 (1): 117-121. [Google Scholar]
- Kaplan, R., Kaplan, S. (1989) The experience of nature: A psychological perspective. New York: Cambridge University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Schreyer, R., Lime, D.W. (1984) A novice isn’t necessarily a novice: The influence of experience use history on subjective perceptions of recreation participation. Leisure Sciences, 6(2): 131-149. [Google Scholar]
- Memari, S., Pazhouhanfar, M., Nourtaghani, A. (2017) Relationship between perceived sensory dimensions and stress restoration in care settings. Urban Forestry & Urban Greening. [Google Scholar]
- Song, R., Niu, Q.C., Zhu, L., Gao, T., Qiu, L. (2018) Construction of Restorative Environment Based on Eight Perceived Sensory Dimensions in Green Space—A Case Study of the People’s Park in Baoji. Chinese Landscape Architecture (A01), 110-114 [Google Scholar]
- Ye, L.H., Zhang, F., Wu, J.P. (2010) Developing the Restoration Environment Scale. China Journal of Health Psychology, 18 (012): 1515-1518 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.