E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||HCCE2020-Hydraulic, Civil and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Zhang, N., Gao, X., Li, Y., Wang, P.(2016) Fault detection of chiller based on improved KPCA. IEEE, 2951-2955. [Google Scholar]
- Hu, Y., Chen, H., Xie, J., Yang, X., Zhou, C. (2012) Chiller sensor fault detection using a self-Adaptive Principal Component Analysis method. Energy and buildings, 54:252-258. [Google Scholar]
- Feng, L.V., Zhang, Z., Zhai, K., Ju, X.(2018) Research on fault diagnosis method of wind turbine based on partial least square method. IEEE, 925-928. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, A., Zhou, H., An, Y., Sun, W. (2016) PCA and PLS monitoring approaches for fault detection of wastewater treatment process. IEEE, 1022-1027. [Google Scholar]
- Choi, S.W., Lee, I. (2005) Multiblock PLS-based localized process diagnosis. Journal of process control, 15:295-306. [Google Scholar]
- Wold, S., Sjöström, M., Eriksson, L. (2001) PLS-regression: a basic tool of chemometrics. Chemometrics and intelligent laboratory systems. 58:109-130. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yin, S., Ding, S.X., Xie, X., Luo, H. (1982) A Review on Basic Data-Driven Approaches for Industrial Process Monitoring. IEEE transactions on industrial electronics, 61:6418-6428. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- De Jong, S. (1993) SIMPLS: An alternative approach to partial least squares regression. Chemometrics and intelligent laboratory systems, 18: 251-263. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.