E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||MEA2020-Mechanical Engineering and Automation|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Hazra S,De A,Cheng L, et al. High Switching Performance of 1700V, 50A SiC Power MOSFET over Si IGBT/BiMOSFET for Advanced Power Conversion Applications[J]. IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 2016, 31(7): 4742-4754. [Google Scholar]
- Glaser J S,Nasadoski J J,Losee P A, et al. Direct comparison of silicon and silicon carbide power transistors in high-frequency hard-switched applications[C].// Applied Power Electronics Conference & Exposition(APEC). Fort Worth, TX: IEEE, 2011: 1049-1056. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zhenmin, Wang Qian, et al. A new generation of WBG arc welding inverter power source[J]. Transactions of the China Welding Institution, 2016, 37(7): 49-52. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zhenmin, Wu Jianwen, Fan Wenyan, et al. Resonant soft switch plasma power source based on SiC MOSFET[J]. Journal of South China University of Technology(Natural Science edition), 2019, 47(1): 7-12. [Google Scholar]
- Kar A,Ahmad S S,Narayanan G, et al. Design, performance evaluation, fabrication and testing of a SiC MOSFET gate driver[C].// 2017 IEEE International Conference on Signal Processing, Informatics, Communication and Energy Systems (SPICES). Kollam, India: IEEE, 2017: 6-6. [Google Scholar]
- Machado R C S,Filho B J C. Next generation arc welding machines based on silicon carbide mosfets and high frequency planar magnetics[C].// 2015 IEEE 13th Brazilian Power Electronics Conference and 1st Southern Power Electronics Conference. New York: IEEE, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zhenmin, Xie Fangxiang, Feng Yunliang, et al. Local dry welding system for underwater robot[J], Transactions of the China Welding Institution, 2017,38(1):5-8. [Google Scholar]
- Mvola B,Kah P,Martikainen J, et al. Control and Optimization of Output Current and Voltage Parameters: Effects on Joints Welded by Adaptive GMAW[C].// 20th International Scientific Conference on Mechanika 2015. Kaunas, Lithuania: Mechanika Kaunas University of Technology, 2015: 194-199. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zhenmin, Zhang Fubiao, Wang Pengfei, et al.VPPA welding power supply for full-digital robot[J]. Transactions of the China Welding Institution, 2017, 38(7):5-8,30. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang L,Li B,Ye J. Power Supply and Its Expert System for Cold Welding of Aluminum and Magnesium Sheet Metal[C].// Intelligent Computing Methodologies. 15th International Conference, ICIC 2019. Nanchang, China: Springer International Publishing, Cham, Switzerland, 2019: 795-804. [Google Scholar]
- Xu M,Xue J X. Control of Current Waveform for Pulsed MIG Welding of Aluminum Alloy Sheets[C].// Transactions on Intelligent Welding Manufacturing, Vol I, No. 2 2017. Shanghai, China: Springer-Verlag Singapore Pte Ltd, 2018: 163-172. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Changwen D,Jiaxiang X,Yu H. Control Study of Pulsed MIG High-Speed Welding Power Source Based on Single Neuron Adaptive PID Model[C].// 2018 10th International Conference on Intelligent Human-Machine Systems and Cybernetics. Hangzhou, China: IEEE Computer Society, 2018: 381-5. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.