E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||MEA2020-Mechanical Engineering and Automation|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- GH Lee, JY Yoo. Performance analysis and simulation of automobile air conditioning system[J]. International Journal of Refrigeration .2000,23(3):242~255 [Google Scholar]
- Han T, Chen K H. Assessment of various environmental thermal loads on passenger compartment soak and cool-down analyses[C]. SAE Technical Paper 2009-01-1148, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Sen S, Selokar M. Numerical Simulation and Validation of Cabin Aiming and Cool-Down of a Passenger Car[J]. SAE International Journal of Passenger Cars-Mechanical Systems, 2016,9(2016-01-0251):52-6 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang B, Liu S, Jin Y. Simulation and analysis of human thermal comfort[J]. International Journal of Man-Machine-Environment Systems Engineering, 2007, 1(1): 37-49. [Google Scholar]
- FELIX R A. A Numerical Analysis on Air-cooling Performance of Passen-ger Cars[C]// SAE Paper, 2010-01-0554.2 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.