E3S Web Conf.
Volume 328, 2021International Conference on Science and Technology (ICST 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical, Computational & Simulation, Heat Treatment, Bio Composite|
|Published online||06 December 2021|
- J R. Jambeck, C W Roland, R Siegler, M Perryman, A Anthony, N Ramani, L Kara 2015 Plastic waste inputs from land into the ocean (Dd: Sciencemag.org). [Google Scholar]
- A. Papanikolaou 2015 Optimization of the Preliminary Design and Cost Evaluation of Fishing Vessels (ed: Ship Technology Research). [Google Scholar]
- Jamal, Wasis AD, Strength Evaluation of Pompong Structure Made from High Density Polyethylene Plastics as Basic Materials, The 4th International Seminar on Fisheries and Marine Science, December 3, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- P. W. M. Institute 2016, An Introduction to Plastic Recycling (ed: pwmi.or.jp). [Google Scholar]
- Siswandi B, Wasis D A, High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Vessel of Pompong as a Fishing Vessel for Bengkalis Fisherman, The 2nd International Seminar on Science and Thermoplastik Polymers (ed: www.mdpi.com/journal/recycling). [Google Scholar]
- W. d’Ambrières 2019 Plastics recycling worldwide: current overview and desirable changes(ed:http://journals.openedition.org/facts reports/5102). [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Finance Republik Indonesia. (2019). Bumi Dalam Kantong Plastik. Media Keuangan, XIV(144), 1–30 [Google Scholar]
- Noverdo S, Iswadi N, Bambang S, Reda R, 2021 Study of Utilization Plastic Waste as Basic Material for Boat Manufacturing Using Eco-green Design Concept, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Vol. 1125, Workshop on Environmental Science, Society, and Technology (WESTECH 2020) 16-17 October 2020, Makassar, Indonesia [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.