E3S Web Conf.
Volume 328, 2021International Conference on Science and Technology (ICST 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical, Computational & Simulation, Heat Treatment, Bio Composite|
|Published online||06 December 2021|
- K. Sumada, R. Dewati, and Suprihatin, “Improvement of seawater salt quality by hydro-extraction and re-crystallization methods,” J. Phys. Conf. Ser., vol. 953, no. 1, (2018), doi: 10.1088/1742-6596/953/1/012214. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bashir and S. Yuliana, “Identifying factors influencing rice production and consumption in Indonesia,” J. Ekon. Pembang. Kaji. Masal. Ekon. dan Pembang., vol. 19, no. 2, (2019), doi: 10.23917/jep.v19i2.5939. [Google Scholar]
- R. Badar and S. A. Qureshi, “Composted rice husk improves the growth and biochemical parameters of sunflower plants,” J. Bot., vol. 2014, no. January, (2014), doi: 10.1155/2014/427648. [Google Scholar]
- E. F. Darley, F. R. Burleson, E. H. Mateer, J. T. Middleton, and V. P. Osterli, “Contribution of burning of agricultural wastes to photochemical air pollution,” J. Air Pollut. Control Assoc., vol. 16, no. 12, pp. 685–690, (1966), doi:10.1080/00022470.1966.10468533. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Bender, J. Dabrowski, and M. Gagné, “Delineating The Multiple Roles of B(C6F5)3 in the Chemoselective Deoxygenation of Unsaturated Poly-ols,” ACS Catal., vol. 6, Nov. (2016), doi: 10.1021/acscatal.6b02551. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhang, H. Zhang, T. Liu, and W. Lv, “Study on the micro-mechanism and structure of unsaturated polyester resin modified concrete for bridge deck pavement,” Constr. Build. Mater., vol. 289, p. 123174, (2021), doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2021.123 174. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Pignatello et al., “Unsaturated Poly(Hydroxyalkanoates) for the Production of Nanoparticles and the Effect of Cross-Linking on Nanoparticle Features,” Materials (Basel)., vol. 12, p. 868, Mar. (2019), doi: 10.3390/ma12060868. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Yang, M. Wu, X. Li, J. Zhang, and H. Wang, “Effects of cold working and corrosion on fatigue properties and fracture behaviors of precipitate strengthened Cu-Ni-Si alloy,” Int. J. Fatigue, vol. 116, pp. 118–127, (2018), doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijfatigue.2018.06.017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Funtan, P. Michael, S. Rost, J. Omeis, K. Lienert, and W. Binder, “Chemosensors: Self‐Diagnostic Polymers—Inline Detection of Thermal Degradation of Unsaturated Poly(ester imide)s (Adv. Mater. 18/2021),” Adv. Mater., vol. 33, May (2021), doi: 10.1002/adma.202170140. [Google Scholar]
- P. C. Kumar and P. M. Rao, “A study on reuse of Rice Husk Ash in Concrete,” Pollut. Res., vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 157–163, (2010), doi: 10.26480/gwk.01.2019.01.04. [Google Scholar]
- F. Sheikh Khalid, H. S. Herman, and N. B. Azmi, “Properties of Sugarcane Fibre on the Strength of the Normal and Lightweight Concrete,” MATEC Web Conf., vol. 103, (2017), doi:10.1051/matecconf/201710301021. [Google Scholar]
- H. Danso, D. B. Martinson, M. Ali, and J. B. Williams, “Effect of Sugarcane Bagasse Fibre on the Strength Properties of Soil Blocks,” 1st Int. Conf. Bio-based Build. Mater., (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. Davallo, H. Pasdar, and M. Mohseni, “Mechanical properties of unsaturated polyester resin,” Int. J. ChemTech Res., vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 2113–2117, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- A. Fatima et al., “Feasibility of manufacturing sustainable bio-composites from agricultural waste,” Mater. Today Proc., (2021), doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matpr.2021.06.260. [Google Scholar]
- Pawlik, Arkadiusz and Frackowiak, Stanislaw, “The vibroisolation effectiveness of fibre reinforced natural composites compared to the elastomer materials produced from nonrenewable resources,” E3S Web Conf., vol. 116, p. 59, (2019), doi: 10.1051/e3sconf/201911600059. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, W. Yu, N. Kim, and Y. Qi, “Mechanical performance and dimensional stability of bamboo fibre-based composite,” Polymers (Basel)., vol. 13, no. 11, pp. 1–12, (2021), doi: 10.3390/polym13111732. [Google Scholar]
- G. Chinga-Carrasco, “Novel Biocomposite Engineering and Bio-Applications,” Bioengineering, vol. 5, no. 4, (2018), doi: 10.3390/bioengineering5040080. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Tersenov, “On the fast diffusion with strong absorption,” J. Math. Phys., vol. 54, no. 4, p. 41503, Apr. (2013), doi: 10.1063/1.4798792. [Google Scholar]
- P. J. Schubel and R. J. Crossley, “Wind turbine blade design,” Energies, vol. 5, no. 9, pp. 3425– 3449, (2012), doi: 10.3390/en5093425. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Rajendran and C. kavitha Nagarajan, “Experimental Investigation on bio-Composite Using Jute and Banana Fibre as a Potential Substitute of Solid Wood Based Materials,” J. Nat. Fibres, pp. 1–10, Jan. (2021), doi: 10.1080/15440478.2020.1867943. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.