E3S Web Conf.
Volume 329, 20214th International Conference on Green Energy and Sustainable Development (GESD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||09 December 2021|
- Fu Jianbin. Productivity prediction method of fractured wells in tight gas reservoir considering multi factors[J]. Fault-Block Oil & Gas Field, 2021,28(02):156–161. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Hongwen, Li Haitao, An Shujie, et al. Analysis of Influencing Factors of Temperature Profile of Fractured Horizontal Wells in Tight Gas Reservoirs[J]. Special Oil & Gas Reservoirs, 2021,28(04):150–157. [Google Scholar]
- Duan Wenshen. Exploration potential and favorable direction of tight gas in Middle Jurassic Xiashaximiao Formation in Sichuan Basin[J]. Petroleum Geology & Experiment, 2021,43(03):424–431+467. [Google Scholar]
- Deliang Zhang, Liehui Zhang, Yulong Zhao et al. A composite model to analyze the decline performance of a multiple fractured horizontal well in shale reservoirs[J]. Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering, 2015, 26(C) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Zixiong, Li Xiaonan, Wang Jinwei, et al. Study on method of sweet spot interval identification of tight gas reservoir in horizontal well[J]. China Petroleum Exploration, 2021,26(03):117–125. [Google Scholar]
- Liang Xue, Shao-Hua Gu, Xie-Er Jiang, Yue-Tian Liu, Chen Yang. Ensemble-based optimization of hydraulically fractured horizontal well placement in shale gas reservoir through Hough transform parameterization[J]. Petroleum Science, 2021,18(03):839–851. [Google Scholar]
- HU Zubiao, ZHANG Jianqin, WANG Qingchen, et al. Water Base Drilling Fluid Technology for Ultra-Long Horizontal Drilling in a Tight Gas Well in Changqing Oilfield[J]. Drilling Fluid & Completion Fluid, 2021,38(02):183–188. [Google Scholar]
- TANG Mingming, LU Shuangfang, LIANG Hongru, YAN Bihui, SHEN Shan. Study on the Fracturing Parameters and Productivity of Horizontal Wells[J]. Acta Geologica Sinica(English Edition), 2015, 89(S1):321–323. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LIU Naizhen, ZHANG Zhaopeng, ZOU Yushi, MA Xinfang, ZHANG Yinuo. Propagation law of hydraulic fractures during multi-staged horizontal well fracturing in a tight reservoir[J]. Petroleum Exploration and Development, 2018,45(06):1129–1138. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- WANG Lei, LIU Yingming, WANG Caizhi, FAN Yiren, WU Zhenguan. Real-time forward modeling and inversion of logging-while-drilling electromagnetic measurements in horizontal wells [J]. Petroleum Exploration and Development, 2021, 48(01): 159–168. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.