E3S Web Conf.
Volume 329, 20214th International Conference on Green Energy and Sustainable Development (GESD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 December 2021|
- Li Yihe. Study on hydrocarbon accumulation regularity and target optimization of Putaohua oil reservoir in Talaha syncline [D]. Northeast Petroleum University, 2017: 75–96. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Gang. Stratigraphic sequence and sedimentary facies of Putaohua, Gaotaizi and Fuyu oil in Talaha-Qijia area [D]. Zhejiang University, 2018: 65–72. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xin. Study on hydrocarbon accumulation regularity of Pu taohua oil reservoir in Talaha-Changjiaweizi area [D]. Northeast Petroleum University, 2013: 46–69. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Yufang, Zhong Jianhua. Re-understanding of the sedimentary and accumulation characteristics of the first member of Yao formation in The Aigujia area of Taraha, northern Songliao Basin [J]. Modern geology, 2010: 301—305. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Chengwu. Study on reservoir geology of Salao oil layer in Talaha area, northern Songliao Basin [D].Daqing Petroleum Institute, 2004:54–58. [Google Scholar]
- Lian Xiaoliang. Study on reservoir sedimentology of Putaohua oil layer in Changjiaweizi area, Talaha [D]. Jilin University, 2007:43–45 [Google Scholar]
- Ji Qingsheng,Han Ling. New Proved Oil Reserves Report in Block Y, T Oilfield[R]. 2006: 13–16 [Google Scholar]
- Ma Fujian. Study on fine stratification of Heidi Miao oil layer in Telaha-Yingtai-Da ‘an area, northern Songliao Basin [D]. Daqing Petroleum Institute, 2003:24–26 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yuanji.Study on reservoir comprehensive evaluation inTarahasi area,Daqing[D].Zhejiang University, 2011:52–60 [Google Scholar]
- Yao Zhongwen,Wan Shuangshuang. Accumulation mechanism of Aogula-Talaha fault zone in Songliao Basin. [R]. Mineral rock, 2017: 66–73. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.