E3S Web Conf.
Volume 329, 20214th International Conference on Green Energy and Sustainable Development (GESD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||09 December 2021|
- Lan Xue. Fine description technology of single sand body in fluvial tight reservoir[J]. Petroleum Knowledge, 2019(4): 38–39. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Pengkai, Yue Dali, Rong Chengrui. Application of “single sand body” modeling method based on configuration interface in fluvial facies reservoir configuration modeling [C]. The 15th National Paleogeography and Proceedings of the Academic Conference on Sedimentology. 2018:1–2. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Bo, Duan Dongping, Liu Yinghui, et al. Seismic sedimentology interpretation and sedimentary evolution analysis of middle-deep fluvial sand bodies in Xihu Depression[J]. China Offshore Oil and Gas, 2019, 31(3): 117–126. [Google Scholar]
- He Yuhang, Wang Qingyu, Zhu Wei, et al. Prototype geological model of single sand body in underwater distributary channel based on dense well pattern [J]. Daqing Petroleum Geology and Development, 2018, 37(3):43–48. Chinese. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Jinli. Quantitative description of remaining gas distribution and potential tapping strategies for strong heterogeneous tight sandstone gas reservoirs: Taking the northern old area of Block Su 11 in Sulige Gas Field as an example [J]. Natural Gas Industry, 2020, 40(11):89–95. [Google Scholar]
- Li Bing. Identification method of thin-bed sand connectivity[J]. West China Prospecting Engineering, 2019, 31(7): 71–75. [Google Scholar]
- Li Hongye. Research and application of single sand body fine characterization technology [J]. China Chemical Industry Trade, 2020(24):248–249. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.