E3S Web Conf.
Volume 332, 2021International Conference on Food Technology, Nutrition and Sustainable Agriculture (ICFTNSA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Nutrition and Health|
|Published online||13 December 2021|
- A.M. Peerzada, Biology, agricultural impact, and management of Cyperus rotundus L.: the world’s most tenacious weed, Publisher, 39, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C.Z. Dávid, J. Hohmann, and A. Vasas, Chemistry and Pharmacology of Cyperaceae Stilbenoids: A Review, Publisher, 26, 2794 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kamala, S.K. Middha, C. Gopinath, H.S. Sindhura, and C.S. Karigar, In vitro Antioxidant Potentials of Cyperus rotundus L. Rhizome Extracts and Their Phytochemical Analysis, Publisher, 14, 261-267 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H.H. Tran et al., Inhibitors of α-glucosidase and α-amylase from Cyperus rotundus, Publisher, 52, 74-7 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. Ikon, U. Etang, E. Udoiko, and I. Ohagim, Evaluation of Phytochemical Contents, Proximate Nutritional Composition and Antimicrobial Activity of the Leaves and Rhizome Extracts of Cyperus rotundus Linn. in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria, Publisher, 1-11 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K.C. Jeyasheela. R.C. Padmalatha, A.J.A. Ranjit Singh, Isolation and phytochemical characterization of bioactive compounds from the rhizomes of Cyperus rotundus. L, Publisher, 14, 21-27 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kamala, S. Middha, and C. Karigar, Plants in traditional medicine with special reference to Cyperus rotundus L.: a review, Publisher, 8, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F. Wang et al., The treatment role of Cyperus rotundus L. to triple-negative breast cancer cells, Publisher, 39, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.T. Nguyen, M.T. Nguyen, N.Q. Nguyen, and T.T. Truc, Phytochemical Screening, Antioxidant Activities, Total Phenolics and Flavonoids content of Leaves from Persicaria odorata Polygonaceae, Publisher, 991, 012029 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K.C. Agu and P.N. Okolie, Proximate composition, phytochemical analysis, and in vitro antioxidant potentials of extracts of Annona muricata (Soursop), Publisher, 5, 1029-1036 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.Q. Nguyen, T.N. Pham, V.T. Nguyen, M.T. Nguyen, L.T. Dung, and L.G. Bach, Phytochemical screening and antioxidant potential of crude drug “Cao Khai” in Ninh Thuan Province, Vietnam, Publisher, 991, 012016 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P. Nhut, T. An, L. Minh, T.T. Tran, and N. Anh, Phytochemical screening of Allium Tuberosum Rottler. ex Spreng as food spice, Publisher, 991, 012021 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.T.T. Tran Thi Yen Nhi, Nguyen Phu Thuong Nhan, Nguyen Ngoc Quy, Nguyen Thi Mong Tho, Nguyen Thi Bay, Tran Quoc Toan, Tran Thanh Truc, Phan Thi Thanh Que, Pham Van Thinh, Nguyen Huu Thuan Anh, Studies on Polyphenol Content, Flavonoid Content and Antioxidant Activity of Graviola Tea pulp (Annona muricata L.) from Tien Giang Province, Vietnam, Publisher, 32, 3075-3078 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.T. Nguyen, N.Q. Nguyen, N.Q.N. Thi, C.Q.N. Thi, T.T. Truc, and P.T.B. Nghi, Studies on chemical, polyphenol content, flavonoid content, and antioxidant activity of sweet basil leaves (Ocimum basilicum L.), Publisher, 1092, 012083 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- F. Martinez-Morales, A.J. Alonso-Castro, J.R. Zapata-Morales, C. Carranza-Álvarez, and O.H. Aragon-Martinez, Use of standardized units for a correct interpretation of IC50 values obtained from the inhibition of the DPPH radical by natural antioxidants, Publisher, 74, 3325-3334 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Abo-Altemen, A.M. Al-Shammari, and M.S. Shawkat, GC-MS Analysis and Chemical Composition identification of Cyperus rotundus L. from Iraq, Publisher, 157, 1462-1474 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. Kadum, Metabolomic Profiling Elucidated by 1H-NMR and the Correlation with Antibacterial and Antioxidant Activity of (Cyperus rotundus. L) Fermented by Lactic Acid Bacteria, Publisher, (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.