E3S Web Conf.
Volume 332, 2021International Conference on Food Technology, Nutrition and Sustainable Agriculture (ICFTNSA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Biosystem and Bioprocess|
|Published online||13 December 2021|
- L. Cundari, N.D. Isvaringga, Y.M. Arinda, Utilization of household organic compost in zinc adsorption system, In AIP Conference Proceedings (AIP Publishing LLC, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Hang, Nutritional value and benefits of jackfruit tree (Vietnamese version), Dan Tri Newspaper (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.T. Nhan, T.T.D. Xuân, T.S. Hieu, T.V. Hau, Flowering characteristics, developing fruit and the time of appearance of the super-early black-stagged jackfruit phenomenon in Cai Rang District, Can Tho (Vietnamese version), Can Tho University Journal of Science, 79-87 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Huong, Fertilizer use in Vietnam (Vietnamese version), Chemical Technology Journal (2002) [Google Scholar]
- M. Dung, Harm of chemical fertilizer abuse on plants (Vietnamese version), Center for Agriculture and Livestock Variety (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P.N.K. Lan, T.L. Van, L. Van Giang, T. Tran, Application of biosolids (sewage sludge) in agricultural soils: a case study for corn seed LVN10, In IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (IOP Publishing, 2021) [Google Scholar]
- L.T.T. Tra, Organic and bio-organic fertilizers in fertilizer production (Vietnamese version), Institute of Agricultural Science and Technology of Central Highlands [Google Scholar]
- J. Chen, S. Lü, Z. Zhang, X. Zhao, X. Li, P. Ning, M. Liu, Environmentally friendly fertilizers: A review of materials used and their effects on the environment, Science of the total environment 613, 829-839 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H.J. Jariwala, H.S. Syed, Study on Use of Fruit Peels Powder as a Fertilizer, In Conference: Recent Advances in Environmental Sciences and Engineering (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Tran, L. Hong, N. Kieu, D. Le, L. Tuong, L. Tan, Study on septic sludge utilization to coordinate with agricultural wastes to produce compost fertilizer, In IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (IOP Publishing, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Mercy, B.S. Mubsira, I. Jenifer, Application of different fruit peels formulations as a natural fertilizer for plant growth, Int J Sci Technol Res 3(1), 300-307 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Phuoc, Solid waste management and treatment (Vietnamese version), Ho Chi Minh City National University Publishing House (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Dougherty, Field Guide to On-Farm Composting (NRAES 114) (Natural Resource, Agriculture, and Engineering Service (NRAES), 1999). [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Department, QCVN01-189:2019/BNNPTNT Vietnamese technical regulation on fertilizer quality (Ha Noi: Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development of Vietnam, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- F. Miller, M. Finstein, Materials balance in the composting of wastewater sludge as affected by process control strategy, Journal (Water Pollution Control Federation), 122-127 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- F.J. Stevenson, Humus chemistry: genesis, composition, reactions (John Wiley & Sons, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- P.H. Raven, R. Evert, S.E. Eichhorn, Biology of Plants, WH Freeman and Company Publishers, New York 944 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- P.T.T. Thuy, N.V. Viet, Research on the process of composting compost from cashew silk shell, Journal of Forestry Science and Technology No. 6, 132-140 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L.T.M. Nguyet, P.T.M. Tram, Study on the efficiency of composting compost from green bean plants and weeds in Minh Tan commune, Dau Tieng district, Binh Duong province (Vietnamese version), Journal of Science Thu Dau Mot University, 63-72 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Phen, P.T.M. Phuc, D.V. Ai, N.H. Phong, Recognition Of Biodiversity Environment For Growth And Biodiversity Prevention Of Ralstonia Solanacearum Disease On Chairs (Vietnamese version), Journal of Science, Can Tho University, 97-106 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.T. Minh, To study and treat by-products of fungi as organic substrates for safe vegetable cultivation (Vietnamese version), Vietnam Agriculture Practitioner (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.