E3S Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021Regional Problems of Earth Remote Sensing (RPERS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Monitoring of the Environment, Natural and Anthropogenic Objects and Phenomena|
|Published online||21 December 2021|
- Т. Basilashvili, J. Tabatadze, M. Janelidze Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences. 19 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Belchikov, S.V. Borsch, Yu.A. Pavroz, A.V. Romanov, M.I. Silnitskaya, Yu.A. Simonov, A.V. Khristoforov Hydrometeorological research and forecasts. 4, 374 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Karsnogorskaya, Yu.I. Ferapontov, E.V. Nafikova Proceedings of the Russian State Hydrometeorological University. 28 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Kumani, A.V. Apuhtin Civil Security Technology. 9, 4(34) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Margaryan Geosphere Research. 1 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. Margaryan, E. Fedotova E3S Web of Conferences. 149 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Margaryan, E.V. Gaidukova, L.V. Azizyan, A.E. Misakyan Water Sector of Russia: Problems, Technologies, Management. 3 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Paromov, K.A. Shumilova, I.N. Gordeev Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic University. Geo Аssets Engineering. 327 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Surface-Water Resources of the USSR. 9, 2 (Moscow: Hydrometeoizdat. 1973) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Shahinyan The main regularities of formation of the river runoff elements of Armenia and the method of their forecasting (Leningrad. 1981) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.