E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Research on New Energy Technology and Energy Consumption Development|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- P. Y. Shen, A Survey of Brand Basic Theory from the Multi-dimensional Perspective, Journal of Shijiazhuang University, 2013, 15(2): 40-45. [Google Scholar]
- C. X. Peng and J. Q. Liu, Business Brand Management and Improvement of Enterprise Core Competitivenes, China Sofe Science, 2002, (3): 6063. [Google Scholar]
- J. Lu, Study on the Stage Strategies of Enterprises’ Brand Development, Collected Essays On Finance And Economics, 2003, (3): 80-85. [Google Scholar]
- X. M. Zhao and H. X. Jian, Brand theory enters the fusing stage dominated by positioning theory —— Take Guazi Used Car and Renren Car advertising war as an example, Journal of Hebei University of Engineering (Social Science Edition), 2018, 35(4): 21-24. [Google Scholar]
- J. Tang, Research on Enterprise Brand Strategy under the Background of New Retail, Jiangsu Commercial Forum, 2019, (11): 14-16. [Google Scholar]
- L. Gui and R. C. Tong, A study on the globalization of chinese brands, Science Research Management, 2004, 25(3): 62-65. [Google Scholar]
- J. F. Li and H. Xiao, The Status quo, Demand and Future of Environmental Reporting in Chinese Enterprises, Accounting Research, 2002, (4): 42-50. [Google Scholar]
- H. Xu, S. R. Xu, and R. Z. Wang, Internationalization transformation and innovative paths of enterprise based on embedded global value chain: case study on six international trade enterprises, Studies in Science of Science, 2014, 32(1): 73-83. [Google Scholar]
- X. S. Yu, The Opportunities and Challenges Brought about by the New Economy, Management World, 2002, (9): 1-2. [Google Scholar]
- S. W. Liang and Y. B. Hao, The Pain Point and Main Direction of State-Owned Enterprise Reform in the New Era, Regional Economic Review, 2020, (3): 6569. [Google Scholar]
- Bradley, International Marketing Strategy, 5th Edition, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- M. Miles and J. G. Covin, “Environmental marketing: asource of reputational competitive and financia ladvantage”, Journal of Business Ethics, 2000, 23(3): 299-311. [Google Scholar]
- J. Doonar, “Branding with best interests at heart”, Brand Strategy, 2004, (8): 12-13. [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Ginsberg and P. N. Bloom, “Choosing the right green marketing strategy”, Sloan Management Review, 2004, 46(1):. 79-84. [Google Scholar]
- J. Rodriguez-Pinto, A. I. Rodriguez-Escudero and J. Gutierrez-Cillan, Order, positioning, scope and outcomes of market entry, Indhustrial Marketing Management, 2008, 37: 154-166. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.