E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Research on New Energy Technology and Energy Consumption Development|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Schultz, T, W., 1961: Investment in Human Capital, The American Economic Review, Vol. 15, No. 1. [Google Scholar]
- Miyagiwa K. Scale Economies in Education and the Brain Drain Problem[J]. International Economic Review, 1991, 32(3):743-759. [Google Scholar]
- Whalley J, Zhang S. A numerical simulation analysis of (Hukou) labour mobility restrictions in China [J]. Journal of Development Economics, 2007, 83 (2): 0-410. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Konstantinos Pouliakas, Deborah Roberts, Eudokia Balamou, Dimitris Psaltopoulos. Modelling the Effects of Immigration on Regional Economic Performance and Wage Distribution: A Computable General Equilibrium(CGE)Analysis of three European Union Regions[J]. Regional Studies, 2014, 48(2). [Google Scholar]
- Lianqing Peng, Sarah Swider. Migration and regional inequality: changing characteristics of China ’s economic inequality [J]. Eurasian Geography and Economics, 2017, 58 (1). [Google Scholar]
- Fan Hongzhong, Li Guoping. Capital and population mobility and their externalities and regional economic differences [J]. World Economy, 2003 (10): 50-61+80. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Wei, Zhang Zongyi, Xu Kailong. Research on the effect of labor migration on income distribution——Taking Chongqing as an example [J]. Population Research, 2007 (06): 55-66. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Hai, Peng Daiyan. Empirical Analysis of Rural Human Capital Investment and Wage Income Growth [J]. Agricultural Technology and Economy, 2009 (04): 53-61 [Google Scholar]
- Duan Pingzhong. Analysis of the influence of the difference in education level of China ’s inter-provincial migrants on economic growth and regional disparities [J]. Journal of China University of Geosciences (Social Science Edition), 2013, 13 (03): 115-121. [Google Scholar]
- Shao Yihang, Wang Yujuan, Liu Yanan. Labor mobility and income gap evolution: based on the theory and empirical study of Chinese cities [J]. Economist, 2016 (01): 33-41. Guan Aiping, Ge Siyu. The influence of labor mobility on the regional income gap: 2000-2015 [J]. Humanities Magazine, 2017 (10): 54-61. [Google Scholar]
- Ni Pengfei, Liu Wei, Huang Sihe. Stock market, capital space allocation and coordinated development of regional economy—— Based on the research perspective of space economics [J]. Economic Research, 2014, 49 (05): 121-132. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Chen, Zhong Weizhou. Empirical analysis of human capital, education grade and regional income gap [J]. East China Economic Management, 2018, 32 (08): 80-87. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Shenghua. Public input, human capital and resident income: evidence from provincial panel data [J]. Journal of Zhongnan University of Economics and Law, 2017 (04): 68-74 + 159-160. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.