E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Research on New Energy Technology and Energy Consumption Development|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Karol Król. Marketing Quality of Texts Posted on the Websites of Rural Tourism Facilities in Poland [J]. Economic and Regional Studies, 2018, 11 (4) 105 [Google Scholar]
- José Manuel Guaita Martínez, José María Martín Martín, JoseAntonio Salinas Fernández, et al. An analysis of the stability of rural tourism as a desired condition for sustainable tourism[J]. Journal of Business Research, 2019, 100 (4) [Google Scholar]
- Fleischer A, Felsenstein D. Support for Rural Tourism: Does It Make a Difference[J]. Annals of Tourism Research, 2000, 27 (4) : 1007-1024. [Google Scholar]
- Martin Oppermann. Rural tourism in Southern Germany[J]. Annals of Tourism Research, 1996, 23 (1) 86-102 . J. Clerk Maxwell, A Treatise on Electricity and Magnetism, 3rd ed., vol. 2. Oxford: Clarendon, 1892, pp.68–73. [Google Scholar]
- Jian-xiong tang. Discussion on the Livelihood effect of Rural Tourism [J]. Journal of tourism, 2010, 25 (09):6-7 [Google Scholar]
- Mei Xuemei, Yan Wenhua. Discussion on the traveldriven rural revitalization paths -Taking Xinyang Shihe River District as an example [J]. Holiday Travel, 2018(7):115-117. [Google Scholar]
- Fan-ying meng, Feng yuling. A Study on The Effect Assessment of Rural Tourism on Poverty Alleviation -A Case study of Tiangang Village [J]. Modern Business, 2018 (13):190-192. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Zhangwen. A Study on Domestic Rural Revitalization Strategy since the 19th National Congress: Literature Review and Future Prospects [J]. Contemporary Economic Management, 2020(49):6. [Google Scholar]
- Li Hongbo et al. Discussion on the realistic Path of rural tourism driving rural revitalization -A case study of Yuanjiacun, Shaanxi Province [J]. Liaoning Agricultural Science, 2020, 1st issue :63-64. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.