E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Research on New Energy Technology and Energy Consumption Development|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Allen, B., Doherty, A., Weigelt K., Mansfield, E. (2013) Managerial Economics, Theory, Application and Cases, 8th edition, W. W. Norton & Company, Inc, New York. [Google Scholar]
- Harvard Business School (1991), Bundling. https://store.hbr.org/product/bundling/191177?fromSku=W17548&ab=store_idp_cabpanel_-_bundling_191177 [Google Scholar]
- Stremersch, S., & Tellis, G. (2002). Strategic Bundling of Products and Prices: A New Synthesis for Marketing. Journal of Marketing, 66(1), 55-72. Retrieved August 10, 2020, from www.jstor.org/stable/3203369 [Google Scholar]
- https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Monopoly-pricing-options-in-partial-equilibrium_fig1_23696718 [Google Scholar]
- Bramlett, D., & Sloan, M.(2000) The Commodification of Sports: The Example of Personal Seat Licenses in Professional Football. Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, Inc., Maryland. pp. 177-202. [Google Scholar]
- Esther Chao (2018) Personal Seat Licenses: Who’s Winning this Round of the Stadium Financing Game? https://www.stern.nyu.edu/sites/default/files/assets/documents/Esther%20Chao_Thesis_NYUNY%20Honors%202018.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Leslie, P. (2004). Price Discrimination in Broadway Theater. The RAND Journal of Economics, 35(3), 520-541. Retrieved August 14, 2020, from www.jstor.org/stable/1593706 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.