E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Research on New Energy Technology and Energy Consumption Development|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Porter, M. E. (2014) Competitive Advantage. China CITIC Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Qiao, R. Z., Zhang, X. F. (2005) Analysis on the Defects and Reconstruction of Traditional Value Chain. Journal of Social Science of Jiamusi University, 23: 49-50. [Google Scholar]
- Rayport, J. F., Sviokla, J. (1995) Exploiting the Virtual Value Chain. Harvard Business Review, 73: 75-85. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Z., Li, J. B., Ding, W. (2013) Research on the Business Model of Telecom Operators Based on Big Data. Mobile Communications, 5: 64-67. [Google Scholar]
- Sun, H. (2013) Mobile Internet Operation of Telecom Operators. Discovering Value, 12: 22-23. [Google Scholar]
- Tian, M. Y. (2018) Research and Reference on the Transformation Strategy of Foreign Telecom Operators in the Internet Era. Think Tank Era, 49: 29-30. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, Q. S., Yu, Y., Zheng, X. S. (2006) Thoughts and Methods of Precision Marketing. MarketingHerald, 5: 39-42. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Y. N., Ma, L. (2008) Precision Marketing of Telecom Services under the Environment of Industrial Integration. Communications Management and Technology, 3: 11-13. [Google Scholar]
- Huang, S. M., Liu, S. (2011) The Construction of ‘All-media Marketing’ under the Integration of Three Networks. Modern Communication, 2: 1-8. [Google Scholar]
- Huang, S. M., Liu, S. (2012) Deconstruction and Reconstruction of the Marketing System under the Background of ’Big Data’. Modern Communication, 11: 13-20. [Google Scholar]
- Zuo, C., Geng, Q. P., Liu, X. F. (2013) Research on Telecommunication Business Development Strategy Based on Big Data. Designing Techniques of Posts and Telecommunications, 10: 1-4. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, Q. (2015) Research on Customer Segmentation Model and Precision Marketing Strategies Based on Big Data. MA. Thesis, Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, J., Wang, Z. (2013) Construction of a Precision Operation Platform for Telecom Operators Based on Big Data. Telecommunications Science, 3: 22-26. [Google Scholar]
- Tong, X. Y., Zhang, Y. Y., Fang, B. Y., Lei, L. (2013) Opportunities for Telecom Operators in the Era of Big Data. Information and Communications Technologies, 1: 5-9. [Google Scholar]
- Guo, M. J. (2014) Application Research of Big Data and Cloud Computing Platform. Modern Science & Technology of Telecommunications, 8: 7-16. [Google Scholar]
- Fan, J. A., Li, W., Wei, J. W. (2015) The Big Data Development Strategy of Telecom Operators. Information and Communications Technologies, 6: 5-12. [Google Scholar]
- Dai, S. P. (2006) Research on Anti-monopoly Issues in China’s Telecom Industry. MA. Thesis, Shandong University. [Google Scholar]
- Lv, W. (2007) Precision Marketing in the Telecom Industry: Analysis and Action. Posts & Telecom Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Peng, Q. Z. (2008) The Refined Marketing of Telecommunication Operator Based on Data Mining. MA. Thesis, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications. [Google Scholar]
- China Telecom Corporation Limited. (2002-2019) Financial Reports. https://www.chinatelecom-h.com/sc/global/home.php [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.