E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- M. D. Johnson, C. Fornell. “A framework for comparing customer satisfaction across individuals and product categories, ” North-Holland, vol. 12, 1991. [Google Scholar]
- C. Fornell, M. D. Johnson, E. W. Anderson, et al. “The American Customer Satisfaction Index: Nature, Purpose, and Findings, ” Journal of Marketing, vol. 60, pp. 7-18, 1996. [Google Scholar]
- N. S. Terblanche. “An application of the American customer satisfaction index (ACSI) in the South African motor vehicle industry, ” South African Journal of Business Management, vol. 37, pp. 29-38, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- S. Awwad Mohammad. “An application of the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) in the Jordanian mobile phone sector, ” Tqm Journal, vol. 24, pp. 529-541, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- American Customer Satisfaction Index; “Customer Satisfaction High with Full-Service Restaurants; Fast Food Chains on the Decline, ACSI Data Show, ” Food Weekly News, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- J. T. Austin, L. M. Wolfle. “Annotated bibliography of structural equation modelling: technical work, ” The British journal of mathematical and statistical psychology, vol. 44, 1991. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zheng, Z. T. Gao, D. S. Li, et al. “Interaction between the atmospheric boundary layer and a standalone wind turbine in Gansu—Part II: Numerical analysis, ” SCIENCE CHINA Physics, Mechanics & Astronomy, vol. 61, pp. 094712, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Z. T. Gao, Y. H. Sun, T. G. Wang. “Research on the loads of NREL 5MW wind turbine under stable atmospheric conditions, ” IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, vol. 237, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Z. T. Gao, T. G. Wang. “Experimental validation and improvement of actuator line model in the large-eddy simulation of wind-turbine wakes, ” IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, vol. 463, pp. 012113, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- M. Melucci, A. Paggiaro. “Evaluation of information retrieval systems using structural equation modeling, ” Computer Science Review, 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.