E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Xue L, Zhao J. Toward agile governance: The pattern of emerging industry development and regulation [J]. Chinese Public Administration, 2019 (8): 28–34. [Google Scholar]
- Chinese Institute of Engineering Development Strategies. Report on the development of strategic emerging industries in China in 2020 [M]. Beijing: China Science Publishing & Media Ltd., 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Su Q Y. The theory of “decoupling” between China and the United States and the “Samuelson Trap” [J]. World Affairs, 2019 (15): 52–53. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Ruibo. Cultivation and policy orientation of strategic emerging industries in China [J]. Reform, 2010 (03): 19-28. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Xuejun. Research on the development and formation mode of strategic emerging industries [J]. China soft science, 2012 (02): 26-34. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.