E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- R. Zhu, “ Research on regional economic and trade cooperation between China and Central Asian countries under the background of One Belt One Road Economic Belt, “Northeast University of Finance and Economics 2015. [Google Scholar]
- G. Cheng and Z.J. Ding, “Economic and trade cooperation between China and Central Asian countries in the context of the Belt and Road Economic Belt, ” Journal of Suzhou University (Philosophy and Social Sciences Edition), 2015. [Google Scholar]
- H. Ren, “The Belt and Road Economic Belt_Analysis of the influencing factors of trade between China and Central Asian countries in the background, ”Based on the gravity model of trade, pp.4, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Z.G. Gao, “Under the background of “One Belt”, China and the five countries in Central Asia trade potential calculation and prospects, ” Journal of Shandong University, pp. 5, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- J Ma and S. Li, “Analysis of the Complementarity and Competitiveness of Trade between China and the Five Countries in Central Asia——Based on the Belt and Road Economic Belt, ” Journal of Xinjiang University of Finance and Economics, pp.1, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- X.Z. Yu and Q.X. Gao, “Exploring Economic Issues in China-Central Asia Energy Cooperation Strategic Research under the Background of the Belt and Road Economic Belt Construction, ”.vol.1, pp. 149-154, 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.