E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Xu Sheng, Yang Xuelong, “Research on the coordinated Development of Innovation-driven and Marine Industrial agglomeration-based on the Grey Relational Analysis of China’s Coastal provinces and cities, ”Economic Management of East China, vol.2, pp. 109-116, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Meichen and Bu Wei, ”Problems and Governance ideas for the Development of China’s Marine Industry, ”Journal of Beijing Jiaotong University (Social Science Edition), vol.4, pp.1017, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Tianyi, Chang Fei, Gao Siqi, ”A study on the Transformation and upgrading of the Industrial structure of Qingdao Marine economy-Analysis and Evaluation based on the efficiency of Scientific and technological Innovation, ”Management Review, vol.12, pp. 42-48, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Kui Bo, Du Jun, Feng Ruimin, ”An empirical study on the input-output efficiency of Marine Science and Technology in Coastal provinces and its influencing factors, ”Ecological economy, vol.1, pp. 112-117, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Shen X, ”Research on optimization model of marine industry strategic adjustment under complex maritime conditions based on ant colony algorith, ”Polish Maritime Research, vol.2, pp.164-169, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Peng and Li Shijie, ”Study on Marine Industrial structure, ”China Economic Publishing House, 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.