E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Zhou Mingsheng, Mei Rudi. Correlation analysis of China’s industrial structue changes and economic growth [J]. Economics and Management Research, 2013(06): 14-20. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Yinchun. The interactive relationship between China’s economic growth and the competitiveness of the tertiary industry under the background of economic globalization [J]. Commercial Economics Research, 2017(15):164-166. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Wei. Current tertiary industry development and economic growth under the new normal[J]. China Business Administration Research, 2015(12):66-68. [Google Scholar]
- Xue Shuangxi. An empirical analysis of the relationship between the tertiary industry and economic growth in Henan Province [J]. Journal of Henan Commercial College, 2010, 23(03): 36-38. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Weibing, Fu Yuanhai, Wang Zhanxiang. Technological innovation or technology introduction to promote the transformation of economic growth mode: an empirical analysis based on dynamic panel model [C] The leading group of the national symposium on socialist economic theory and practice. A collection of studies on socialist economic theory (2013) China’s economy driven by innovation. Leading group of the national symposium on socialist economic theory and practice: China Institute of economic reform and development, People’s University of China, 2013:263-284. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Xianchun, Jia Hai, Li Jiao, Li Junbo. Research on the effect of real estate economy on China’s national economic growth [J]. Chinese Social Sciences, 2015 (01): 84-101+204. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Youcai. Financial development and economic growth: an analysis based on the threshold variables of China’s financial development [J]. Financial research 2014 (02): 59-71. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Wenjing. A review of industrial structure evolution research[J]. Cooperative Economy and Science and Technology, 2017(12): 36-37. [Google Scholar]
- Peng Xuanzi, Yuan Ziyue. Multiple regression analysis of factors influencing gegional economic growth -from the perspective of tertiary industry structure [J]. Taxation, 2018, 12(27):130-133. [Google Scholar]
- Li Jiangfan. The strategic position and development direction of China’s tertiary industry [J]. Finance, Trade and Economics, 2004(01): 65-73+97. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yifan. Research on the dynamics of China’s tertiary industry and its linkage with the national economy [D]. Jilin University, 2013. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.