E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- M. C. Anderson, R. D. Banker, S. N. Janakiraman, “Are selling, general, and administrative costs ‘sticky’, ”? J. Journal of Accounting Research, 2003, 41(1): 47-63. [Google Scholar]
- L. W. Marcia, S. Chandra, “Additional evidence on the sticky behavior of costs, ” R.Working Paper, University of Texas at Arlington, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- S. Y. Wan and H. Liu, “Management self-interest, board governance and expense stickiness-from listed companies in Chinese manufacturing Empirical evidence, ” J. Economics and Management, 2011, 25(03): 26-32. [Google Scholar]
- F. X. Jiang, M. Zhang, Z. F. lu, and C. D. Chen, “Manager overconfidence, business expansion and financial distress, ” J. Economic Research, 2009, 44(01):131-143. [Google Scholar]
- S. K. Liang, “Managers overconfidence, debt constraints and cost stickiness, ” J. Nankai Management Review, 2015, 18(03):122-131. [Google Scholar]
- X. Y. Wu, An empirical study of the impact of managers’ overconfidence on cost stickiness, D.Zhejiang University of Commerce and Industry, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- M. Young, “Board gvernance, manager overconfidence and enterprise cost stickiness, ” D. Dongbei University of Finance and Economics, 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.