E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Mao Jianhui, Guan Chao. Does environmental regulation restrain the upgrading of industrial structure? -an analysis of nonlinear threshold model based on government behavior [J]. Finance and trade research, 2020, 31 (3): 29-42. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Zhongjie. The impact of environmental regulation on the upgrading of industrial structure: an analysis based on the mediating effect [J]. Statistics and decision making, 2019, 35 (22): 142-145. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Qian, Qin Wenjin, Liu Huajun. Does environmental regulation promote the optimization and upgrading of industrial structure? [J]. Shanghai Economic Research, 2019 (6): 83-95. [Google Scholar]
- Yin Yufei, Yang Xuefeng. Environmental regulation, technological innovation and urban industrial structure upgrading: Based on the data of 113 cities [J]. Jianghan forum, 2020 (4): 48-55. [Google Scholar]
- Wan Guangcai, Tao Yunkai, Ye Longsheng. Environmental regulation, industrial transformation and high quality economic development in Anhui [J]. East China economic management, 2019, 33 (11): 24-29. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Jun, Wang gaiqin. Impact of environmental regulation on industrial structure upgrading: An Empirical Analysis Based on generalized moment estimation of China’s coastal city system [J]. Science and technology management research, 2019, 39 (9): 163-169. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Ming, Chen qiaohui. The impact of different types of environmental regulations on industrial upgrading [J]. Industrial technology economy, 2019, 38 (1): 91-99. [Google Scholar]
- Xuan Chen, Weiwen Qian. Effect of marine environmental regulation on the industrial structure adjustment of manufacturing industry: An empirical analysis of China’s eleven coastal provinces[J]. Elsevier Ltd, 2020, 113. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Fenghui, Liu Lifeng. Upgrading of industrial structure and high quality economic development in China: Based on empirical data of cities at prefecture level and above [J]. Journal of Yunnan University of Finance and economics, 2020, 36 (6): 42-53. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Haijun, Zhang Zhiming. Financial opening, industrial structure upgrading and economic integration development: An Empirical Study Based on the Yangtze River Delta urban agglomeration [J]. Economic issues exploration, 2020 (5): 122-133. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Yixin, Guo Zhen. Multiplier effect of industrial structure upgrading on economic development in Northeast China [J]. Statistics and decision making, 2019, 35 (23): 139-143. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Du, Qian Wu. Threshold Effect of Industrial Structure Change on Economic Growth[J]. International Journal of Business and Economics Research, 2019, 8(3). [Google Scholar]
- Song Baolin, Bai Shijie, Guo Yuan. Empirical analysis on the relationship between economic growth, energy consumption and industrial structure upgrading [J]. Statistics and decision making, 2018, 34 (20): 142-144. [Google Scholar]
- Tian Yinhua, Kuang Chang’e. Empirical Study on the relationship between industrial structure upgrading and economic growth in Hunan Province -Based on the data from 1978 to 2012 [J]. Journal of Xiangtan University (PHILOSOPHY AND SOCIAL SCIENCES), 2014, 38 (6): 50-53+58. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yongheng, Xue Jinli. Dynamic relationship between industrial transformation and upgrading and economic growth [J]. Statistics and decision making, 2020, 36 (6): 96-99. [Google Scholar]
- Du Jun, Kou Jiali, Zhao Peiyang. Upgrading of marine industrial structure, marine scientific and technological innovation and marine economic growth: an analysis based on the provincial data panel vector autoregressive (pvar) model [J]. Science and technology management research, 2019, 39 (21): 137-146. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Shuhong, Yang Wancai, Wu Xinqian. Prediction of per capita GDP of Henan Province during the 12th Five Year Plan period [J]. Mathematical statistics and management, 2014, 33 (3): 394-399. [Google Scholar]
- Beata Smarzynska Javorcik, Shang-Jin Wei. Pollution Havens and Foreign Direct Investment: Dirty Secret or Popular Myth? [J]. Walter de Gruyter, 2011, 3(2). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.