E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Li Hong, Zou Qing. Research on Environmental Regulation, Resource Endowment and Urban Industrial Transformation--based on the comparative analysis of resource-based cities and non-resourcebased cities [J]. Economic Research, 2018. 53 (11): 182-198. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Chengliang, Guan Mingming. Spatial evolution and influencing factors of China’s logistics efficiency under low-carbon constraints [J]. Geoscience, 2017, 37 (12): 1805-1814. [Google Scholar]
- Bian Guoli. Research on Retail Technology Progress and its influencing factors based on Super-efficiency DEA [J]. Business Economics Research, 2018 (13): 26-29. [Google Scholar]
- Liu key painting. Research on the influence of China’s Industrial structure Adjustment on lowcarbon Logistics efficiency--an empirical Analysis based on Super-efficiency DEA low-carbon Logistics efficiency Evaluation Model [J]. Price Theory and practice, 2017 (12): 130-133. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xiaoli. Research on the threshold effect relationship between Social Security Expenditure and Regional Economic Development difference [J]. Business Economics Research, 2017 (10): 114-116. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yong, Peng Lijie, Mo Jiahao. The Measurement of China’s Financial pressure and its Macroeconomic nonlinear effects [J]. Statistical Research, 2017, 34 (01): 67-79. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.