E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Bai Xiao, Lu Wen, Zhang Rong. Measurement and Analysis of Industrial Structure Order in Kashgar City Circle Based on Order Model of Industrial Structure[C]. 2020 The 3rd International Conference on Computers in Management and Business, Association for Computing Machinery.2020, 01:253-260 [Google Scholar]
- Bai Xiao, Pan Jie, Li Lingyan. Measurement and Analysis of Industrial Isomorphism of Kashgar Urban Agglomeration Based on Degree of Grey Incidence Model[C]. 2020 The 3rd International Conference on Computers in Management and Business, Association for Computing Machinery.2020, 01:228-232 [Google Scholar]
- Bi Jian, Li Yuezheng, Jiang Haixu, Zhou Cheng. Research on Kashi Atushi Combined City in the Context of Kashgar Special Economic Zone [J]. World Geography Research. 2014, 3(1)(23):122-129 [Google Scholar]
- Bai Xiao, Pan Yilun, Chen Hui, Mao Wei. Study on Industry Selection of Comparative Advantages of Towns in Kashgar Urban Agglomeration under the Background of Silk Road Economic Belt [J]. Global Market. 2019, 34:1-4 [Google Scholar]
- Bai Xiao, Kong Na, Chen Hao. Research on Countermeasures for Industrial Transformation and Development of “Kashgar Urban Agglomeration” Based on Silk Road Economic Belt Background [J]. Consumption Guide. 2020, 1: 110-113 [Google Scholar]
- Rui Wang. Research on Industrial Structure Adjustment of Kashgar Special Economic Zone in Xinjiang [D]. Xinjiang University. 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Congguo, Sheng Ming, Yang Mei. Discussion on the Path of Industrial Development in Kashgar City Based on Employment Orientation [C]. Proceedings of the Urban Planning Society of China Conference. 2011, 9: 3069-3078 [Google Scholar]
- Dilinur Abreu. An Analysis of the Impact of “the Belt and Road Initiative” on Kashgar’s Industrial Structure Optimization [J]. National Business Situation. 2016, 29: 50-51 [Google Scholar]
- Sulaiman Slamu, Shamiya KamiLi River, Oman Guli. Analysis on Optimization of Industrial Structure in Kashgar Region [J]. Economic Circles. 2016, 2:8090 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Fengxiao. Combination Forecast and Structure Analysis of Value Added of Primary Industry in Kashgar Region [J]. Statistics and Management. 2018. 12:22-25 [Google Scholar]
- Wu Lin, Liu Weizhong. Comparative Analysis of Rural Economic Development in Typical Areas of Xinjiang-Taking Kashgar and Changji as Examples [J]. Agricultural Outlook. 2019. 4: 34-37+55 [Google Scholar]
- Bai Xiao, Yang Yanling, Chen Hui. Research on the Geographical Location and Industrial Development of Kashgar Urban Agglomeration Based on the Silk Road Economic Belt [J]. Economic and Trade Practice. 2019, 8:67-68 [Google Scholar]
- Li Xuejun, Song Yaohui, Xiang Li. Fixed Assets Investment and Industrial Structure Changes under the Background of Aid to Xinjiang: An Empirical Analysis of Kashgar Region [J]. Journal of Bingtuan Party School. 2014. 2:74-79 [Google Scholar]
- Bai Xiao. Research on Fixed Assets Investment and Industrial Development in Kashgar Region under the Background of Silk Road Economic Belt [J]. Global Market.2019, 5:1-2+6 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.