E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Song Bo-huia, Xu Shou-bob. “Discussion on Wuliu Definition”. Journal of Beijing Jiaotong University(Social Sciences Edition) .vol.9. pp. 26-29, March 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Ren Li-jun. The Research on Convention & Exhibition Economy. COMMERCI ALRESEARCH. vol.43. pp. 50-53, January 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Wei. The Present Situation and Prospect of China’s Exhibition Industry—Speech at the 73rd UFI Annual Meeting [J]. China Exhibition, pp. 49-55, October 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Barras, R. Towards a theory of innovation in services[J]. Research Policy, vol 15, pp. 161-173, Augst 1986. [Google Scholar]
- Gallouj F. Innovation in services and the attendant old and new myths [J]. The Journal of SocioEconomics, vol 31, pp, 137-154, March 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Vargo S and Lusch, R. Service-dominant logic: continuing the evolution[J]. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, vol 36, pp, 1-10, January 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Cai Yiping, Peng Zhengguang, Zhang Mengfang. Study on Logistics Selection for Comprehensive Convention and Exhibition. Shanghai Management Science. Vol, 33, pp, 48-50, June 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Qin Li-gong, Jiang Jun-mei, Yuan Yuan, Jiang Jun-bo. Choice of Modern Exhibition Logistics Provider Based on Fuzzy Comprehensive Evaluation. Journal of Guilin University of Technology. Vol, 32, pp, 613-617, Apil 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Baishang Zhang, Haitao Zheng, and Moqin Zhang. Research on the construction of trade exhibition logistics system of Industrial Cluster -a case study of Guangdong Province. Industrial Technology Economy. vol, 26, pp, 90-93, July 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Zhihong Luo. Exhibition Logistics: Supply Chain System and Integrated Management Mode. Modern Logistics. vol, 48, pp, 68-69, March 2009. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.