E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Liu Xiao and Jung Won Sonn and Wang Zheng, “Is it possible with less R&D to get higher development? the case study of shenzhen high-tech industrial cluster, ” Studies in Science of Science, vol. 32, pp. 34–43, January 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Ivan Turok, “Inward investment and local linkages: how deeply embedded is silicon glen?” Regional Studies, vol. 27, pp. 401-417, 1993. [Google Scholar]
- Xue Wei-xian and Gu Jing, “Industrial selection of high-tech industrial development zones in western region——based on the background of the belt and road initiative, ” China Soft Science, vol. 31, pp. 73–87, September 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Zheng and Zhang Kejun, “Interface obstructions and solving ways on stage change of state hightechnology park, ” China Industrial Economy, pp. 512, February 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Wei-xiang and Liu Cheng-jun, “The spatial pattern and driving force of innovation of industrial cluster and county urbanization coupled coordination in Zhejiang province” Scientia Geographica Sinica, vol. 35, pp. 1347–1356, November 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Qi and Chen Cai, “Coupling Degrees of Industrial Cluster and Economic Space of Region, ” Scientia Geographica Sinica, vol. 28, pp. 145-149, March 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Le-hua and Zhang Guang-hai, “Research on coupling development mechanism of urbanization and tourism industrial cluster——A case study of Shandong province, ” Tourism Research, vol. 3, pp. 59–66, August 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Yang You-bao and Wang Rong-cheng and Cao Hong-hua, “Study on coupling evolution relationship between tourism industry and urbanization in old industrial cities of northeast china, ” Human Geography, vol. 31, pp. 140-146, February 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Wei and Sun Lei, “Coupled analysis regional innovation system and resource city industrial transformation:a case study of Tongling city, ” Scientia Geographica Sinica, vol. 36, pp. 204-212, January 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Weng Gang-min and Li Ling-yan, “The coupling coordination degree and spatial correlation analysis on integrational development of tourism industry and cultural industry in China, ” Economic Geography, vol. 36, pp. 178–185, January 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.