E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- W. Chen and Y. Zhu, “Dynamic fluctuation and internal differenences in settlement intention of mobile population”. [Google Scholar]
- L. Tukun, “Adapting to changes: Investigation of settlement intention of new generation mobile population and releavant policies”. [Google Scholar]
- Q. Huang, “Determining factors of settlement intention of migrant workers--Based on data collected from five cities”. [Google Scholar]
- Q. Su and X. Li, “Impact of migrant workers’ capability for citizenization on settlement intention as well as group differences--Based on anaylysis of Chinese labour dynamic data”. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Gong, “Employment quality, perceived social fairness and settlement intention of migrant workers”. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.