E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Xiong S, Ma X, Ji J. The impact of industrial structure efficiency on provincial industrial energy efficiency in China[J]. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2019, 215:952-962. [Google Scholar]
- Wolfgang Dauth, Jens, et al. Globalization and local profiles of economic growth and industrial change[J]. J Econ Geogr, 2016, 16: 1007-1034. [Google Scholar]
- Canfei H, Shengjun Z. Economic Transition and Industrial Restructuring in China: Structural Convergence or Divergence?[J]. Post-Communist Economies, 2007, 19(3):317-342. [Google Scholar]
- Liu J, Hu X, Wu J. Fiscal decentralization, financial efficiency and upgrading the industrial structure: an empirical analysis of a spatial heterogeneity model[J]. Journal of Applied Stats, 2017, 44(1-4):181-196. [Google Scholar]
- Hu F, Zhao S, Bing T, et al. Hierarchy in industrial structure: The cases of China and the USA[J]. Physica A Statal Mechanics & Its Applications, 2016:871-882. [Google Scholar]
- Xie H, Yang M, Li F. An Empirical Study on the Correlation between Educational Input and Upgrading of Industrial Structure under the Background of Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Coordinated Development[J]. Educational ences: Theory and Practice, 2018, 18(5). [Google Scholar]
- Yung Chaurshin, Hsu Mingju. Industrial Upgrading Through Innovation of Technological and Vocational Education[J]. Radiology, 2006, 137(2):343-8. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.