E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Davidson M W, Haim D A, Radin J M. Using networks to combine “big data” and traditional surveillance to improve influenza predictions[J]. Scientific Reports, 2015(5):1-5 [Google Scholar]
- Ginsberg J, Mohebbi M H, Patel R S, et al Detecting influenza epidemics using search engine query data. Detecting influenza epidemics using search engine query data. [Google Scholar]
- Malgonde O, Zhang H, Padmanabhan B, Limayem, et al. Taming Complexity In Search Matching: Two-Sided Recommender Systems On Digital Platforms[J]. Mis Quarterly, 2020, 44(1):49-84. [Google Scholar]
- Liang Haiming and Jiang Yanping. Multi-satisfaction stability oriented bilateral matching decision making method considering preference order [J]. Systems Engineering Theory and Practice, 2015, 35 (6): 1535-1546. [Google Scholar]
- Brown B, Chui M, Manyika J. Are you ready for the era of ‘Big Data’ [J]. McKinsey Quarterly, 2011, 4(1):24-35. [Google Scholar]
- De Mauro A, Greco M, Grimaldi M. A formal definition of Big Data based on its essential features. [Google Scholar]
- Mcafee, A. and Brynjolfsson E, Big Data: the management revolution[J]. Harvard Business Review, 2012, 90(10):61-67. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xueyuan, Li Tianjiao, Liu Na. Support Strategy of Regional Innovation Platform Based on Enterprise Demand and Co-evolution [J], China Science and Technology Forum, 2015 (02): 102-108. [Google Scholar]
- George G, Lin Y. Analytics, innovation, and organizational adaptation [J]. Innovation: Management. Policy and Practice, 2017, 19(1):16-22. [Google Scholar]
- Trabucchi D, Buganza T, Dellera C. Exploring the inbound and outbound strategies enabled by user generated Big Data: evidence from leading smartphone applications[J]. Creativity and Innovation Management, 2018, 27(1):42-55 [Google Scholar]
- Tuunanen T, Cassab H. Service process modularization: reuse versus variation in service extensions[J]. Journal of Service Research, 2011, 14(3):340-354. [Google Scholar]
- Bottcher M, Klingner S. Providing a method for composing modular B2B services [J]. Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing, 2011, 26(5):320-331. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.