E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Xin Huanet. There are more than 26, 000 Taiwanese enterprises in Guangdong with a new investment of more than 700 million US dollars [EB/OL], http://news.xinhuanet.com/fortune/2015-11/08/c_1117074844.htm, 2015-11-08. [Google Scholar]
- Gong Feng, Liu Jiyun. Taiwanese businessmen in the Pearl River Delta under the background of transformation and upgrading: confusion and way out [J], Guangdong Economy, 2010 (6): 27-31. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Ke. Analysis on the industrial upgrading and transfer of Taiwan-funded enterprises in Guangdong [J], Guangdong Economy, 2008 (3): 19-25. [Google Scholar]
- (Taiwan) Yang Ningren. Leaping Up Chapter-Concept Upgrade and Layout for the Future [J], Electronic Newsletter of Taiwan Electrical and Electronics Association, 2008 (43). [Google Scholar]
- Huang Yuejun, Shuai Jianhua. Research on the problems and countermeasures of the transformation and upgrading of Taiwan-funded enterprises in Dongguan[J], Journal of Huizhou University (Social Science Edition), 2015 (4): 46-51. [Google Scholar]
- Taiwan’s “Investment Review Committee of the Ministry of Economic Affairs”. Approved in December 2015, overseas investment, land investment in Taiwan, foreign investment, and investment in mainland China. Statistics [R], 2016-1-20. [Google Scholar]
- Nanfang Daily. Over 80% of Taiwanese enterprises are willing to take root in Dongguan. Half of them maintain “low profits” [EB/OL], http://epaper.southcn.com/nfdaily/html/2016-01/08/content_7506625.htm, 2016-1-8. [Google Scholar]
- Cao Xiaoheng, Gao Yi, Zhu Hang. Analysis of the transformation of Taiwan-funded enterprises in mainland China _ Based on the survey of the Yangtze River Delta and Pearl River Delta and other Taiwan-funded enterprises clustered areas [J], Survey the World, 2013 (1): 22-26. [Google Scholar]
- (United States) Harold L. Sirkin Michael Zinser, and Justin Rose: The Shifting Economics of Global Manufacturing[EB/OL], https://www.bcgperspectives.com/content/articles/lean_manufacturing_globalization_shifting_economics_ global_manufacturing/, 2014-8-19. [Google Scholar]
- The People’s Government of Guangdong Province. Notice of the People’s Government of Guangdong Province on Adjusting the Minimum Wage Standards of Enterprise Employees in Our Province (Yuefu Han  No. 20) [Z], 2015-2-15. [Google Scholar]
- Taiwan’s “Investment Review Committee of the Ministry of Economic Affairs”. 2015 Survey and Analysis Report on the Operation of Overseas Investment Businesses [R], 2015-12-31. [Google Scholar]
- National Bureau of Statistics. 2015 National Economic and Social Development Statistical Bulletin [R], 2016-2-29. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yunzhu. Thoughts on the transformation and development of enterprises under the new economic normal [J], Modern Industrial Economy and Information Technology, 2015 (1): 5-8. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yongping. Improve credit capacity and broaden financing channels_Help Taiwanese-funded enterprises in Guangdong get out of financing difficulties [J], Guangdong Economy, 2013 (2): 12-14. [Google Scholar]
- Guangdong Provincial People’s Government. Opinions of the General Office of the Guangdong Provincial People’s Government on Further Deepening Guangdong-Taiwan Economic and Trade Cooperation and Supporting the Transformation and Upgrading of Taiwan-Funded Enterprises” (Guangdong Office  No. 30) [Z], 2013-7-25. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.