E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Hummels, David. The Variety and Quality of a Nation’s Exports.[J]. American Economic Review, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Fengmin, Li Wenxia. Ternary marginal analysis of China’s agricultural exports to Japan [J]. Journal of Shanghai University of international business and economics, 2015, 22 (05): 24-35 [Google Scholar]
- Zhong Jianjun. Does Chinese High-Tech Products Export really Surpass Japan—An Empirical Analysis Based on Three Margins Decomposition Framework [J]. International trade issues, 2016 (11): 86-96 [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Hongling, Liu Zhaomin, Lu Lili. China’s Vegetable Export to Japan: A Ternary Marginal Analysis [J]. Journal of Liaodong University (SOCIAL SCIENCE EDITION), 2018, 20 (01): 44-49 [Google Scholar]
- Mao Rui, Zhang Bin. China’s export competitiveness: facts, causes and trends [J]. World economy, 2013, 36 (12): 3-28 [Google Scholar]
- Tie Ying, Zhang Mingzhi. Effect of Wage Rise on China’s Export:An Empirical Research Based on Industrial Panel Data [J]. International trade issues, 2015 (11): 27-38 [Google Scholar]
- Ren Zhicheng, Dai Xiang. The reverse effect of labor cost rise on the transformation and upgrading of export enterprises: An Empirical Study Based on the data of Chinese industrial enterprises [J]. China Population Science, 2015 (01): 48-58+127 [Google Scholar]
- Chen Wen, sun Zhaoji. Labor cost and Export Margins of Firm [J]. Quantitative economy, technical and economic research, 2016, 33 (09): 22-39 [Google Scholar]
- Decramer S, Fuss C, Konings J. How Do Exporters React to Changes in Cost Competitiveness?[J]. The World Economy, 2016, 39(10):1558-1583. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Shucai, Zhou Xiaolin. Research on the dual marginal equilibrium development of China’s commodity export—Thinking on the introduction of factor endowment theory [J]. Asia Pacific economy, 2017 (05): 62-71 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.