E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- J. Howe, “Crowdsourcing: Why the Power of the Crowd Is Driving the Future of Business, ” American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy, vol.67, pp. 1565-1566, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- T. Afuaha, “Crowdsourcing as a Solution to Distant Search, ” Academy of Management Review, vol.37, pp. 355-375, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- M. Tao, Y. Zhang, D. H. Dong, “Research on Influencing Factors of Crowdsourcing Participation Behavior Based on Witkey mode.” China Soft Science, vol. 12, pp. 112-123, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- DC. Brbham, “Crowdsourcing” Cambridge, The MIT Press, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- M. Mount, H. Round, T. S. Pitsis, “Design Thinking Inspired Crowdsourcing: Toward a Generative Model of Complex Problem Solving, ” California Management Review, vol 62, pp. 1-12, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- M. Boons, D. Stam, “Crowdsourcing for innovation: How related and unrelated perspectives interact to increase creative performance, ” Research Policy, vol.48, pp. 1758-1770, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- L. B. Zhang, F. P. Zhong, H. Tu, “A Survey of Crowdsourcing Problem, ” Science&Technology Progress and Policy, vol. 29, pp. 154-160, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- J. H. Feng, G. L. Li, J. H. Feng, “Review of Crowdsourcing Technology, ”Chinese Journal of Computers, vol. 38, pp. 1713-1726, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- K. X. Dong, W. H. Hou, Z. X. Xie, et al., “Evolution Path and Future Prospect of Crowdsourcing Research at Home and Abroad, ” Science&Technology Progress and Policy, vol. 33, pp. 154-160, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- E. J. Xia, X. W. Zhao, S. Li, “Research Status and Trend of Crowdsourcing Abroad, ” Journal of Technology Economics, vol. 34, pp. 28-36, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- J. Yan, R. J. Liu, H. Liu, “Review of Crowdsourcing Research at Home and Abroad, ” Forum on Science and Technology in China, vol.8, pp. 59-68+151, 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.