E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Li A N, Deng X Q, Zhao Q H. Unconventional emergency organizational dynamic reconstruction based on fractal 8.12 Tianjin explosion case study[J]. Management Review, 2016, 28(8): 193-206. [Google Scholar]
- Cui X M, Yao K. Contract construction in chaotic situation – Evidence from crisis management cases (2008-2013)[J]. Economic Theory and Business Management, 2014(11): 72-81. [Google Scholar]
- Li JH, Zhou YC, Shang W, etc. A cloud computation architecture for unconventional emergency management WAIM 2013 Workshops (EMI3D’2013), LNCS 7901, 2013, 6,. 187-198. [Google Scholar]
- Han Z Y, Wong W G, Zhang W, et al. Backgrounds, targets, and organization of the major research plan “study on unconventional emergencies management”[J]. Bulletin of National Natural Science Foundation of China, 2009, 23(4): 215-220. [Google Scholar]
- Chung B D, Kim S I, Lee J S. Dynamic supply chain design and operations plan for connected smart factories with additive manufacturing [J]. Applied sciences, 2018, 8 (4) : 583 598. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.